So, you already knew how to link your Paypal account to your Gcash account and how to Cash-In from Paypal to your Gcash balance. Now, what if you don’t have a Gcash Mastercard or AMEX card or you simply want to transfer your Gcash balance to your bank to avoid a certain fee(s)? If you have a BPI account, then that’s easy. All you need to do is to enroll with BPI SIM Banking facility and Cash-Out to your BPI account through your Globe’s SIM Menu.
Part 1: Enroll with BPI SIM Banking Facility.
- Using your Globe/TM Mobile Number (Postpaid or Prepaid), send an SMS to 2274 with this format: ENROLL Account Number JAI. Example: ENROLL 1823121312 02
- You should get a reply from BPI about the activation and how to get an MPIN below (2).
- Note: The JAI (Join Account Indicator) is located on the lower right side of your ATM card.
- Activate your enrollment to get a Mobile PIN or MPIN by visiting any BPI ATM machine within 5 days after receiving the reply. Failure to do so will invalidate the enrollment, and you need to enroll again.
- In the ATM Machine, do the following:
- Insert ATM Card.
- Select and press Special Services.
- Select Activate Enrollment.
- Select SIM Banking Enrollment.
- Proceed with other steps, you should get a receipt after.
- You should receive your initial MPIN by SMS after 3 to 5 minutes.
- BPI will require you to change your MPIN. To change, just send another SMS to 2274 with this format: CHG Initial PIN New PIN. Example: CHG 123456 987654
- In case you have forgotten your initial MPIN, or deleted the SMS containing your initial MPIN, you may text SENDMPIN and send to 09178910000 to reset.
Part 2: Gcash to BPI Account Withdrawal.
1. In your mobile device, open Globe SIM Menu/Toolkit.
2. Tap the Gcash option.
3. Tap Gcash to Bank option.
4. Tap BPI.
5. Enter your 6-digit MPIN. Click OK button.
6. Enter the Cash-Out amount. Click OK button.
7. Enter your Gcash PIN. Click OK button.
8. Click List Accounts to select your registered BPI Account Number or simply Enter Account. Click OK button.
9. You have the Preview of the transaction. Click the OK button if everything is correct. You should receive a notification for the transaction.
If you have a Coins.ph account, you can also cash out to bank through their service. Guide: http://blog.coins.ph/post/130664822884/gcash-cash-out-fees.
That’s it! Please comment down your questions or if you need clarifications.